1876-1941 / Muer & Schilduecher / Cleveland
"Justice" statue, installed in 1875, was removed from the old Court House ca. 1932. In August of 1941 it was photographed at the Harris Wrecking Co. 1963 W. 3rd St, in Cleveland (though the accompanying article suggests it was or had been at the Newman Co. yard under the Lorain-Carnegie Bridge). Amherst Blue Stone.