OOSI Sculpture

Triad (Removed)

1978 / Leon Gordon Miller / Cleveland

triad1 1989.jpg

Three beaten copper 10-foot panels installed on 18-foot stainless stanchions in the plaza level, beneath CSU's Main Classroom. The building was dedicated on 10/21/1971, and the sculpture accepted in 1980. A copper plaque accepted by the Trustees on 11/17/1982, but Triad was removed on or before 2007, reportedly damaged.

Location: On plaza level beneath the Main Classroom Buliding, before that area was later enclosed., East 22nd Street (elevated plaza)

County

: Cuyahoga

Tags

: ,

Citation

: Leon Gordon Miller, “Triad (Removed),” Ohio Outdoor Sculpture Inventory, accessed February 20, 2018, http://oosi.sculpturecenter.org/items/show/1278.

Dublin Core

Title

Triad (Removed)

Description

Three beaten copper 10-foot panels installed on 18-foot stainless stanchions in the plaza level, beneath CSU's Main Classroom. The building was dedicated on 10/21/1971, and the sculpture accepted in 1980. A copper plaque accepted by the Trustees on 11/17/1982, but Triad was removed on or before 2007, reportedly damaged.

Date

1978

Source

Correspondence in the CSU Archives

Sculpture Item Type Metadata

Location City

Location County

Location Site

On plaza level beneath the Main Classroom Buliding, before that area was later enclosed.

Location Street

East 22nd Street (elevated plaza)